Schwinn AC Sport Exercise Bike
Ergonomically designed four-way adjustable handlebars and top of the line racing style narrow seat provide a perfect bike fit for all user heights.
Another way to look at this Schwinn AC Sport bike is that it comes with everything, including a 6.5″ narrow q-factor to keep your feet aligned, conveniently located dual water bottle holders, and the SPD pedals.
This indoor exercise bike by Schwinn is covered by a generous warranty that will protect you for years to come. The A.C. Sport Schwinn indoor cycle offers a year frame warranty, a 2-year parts warranty, and a 1-year labor warranty.
There is a lot to like about this spin bike with the magnetic resistance and coasting functionality in particular standing out. It does give the basis for getting intense cardio workouts for beginners and those that are more advanced for many years. The only thing missing is a console for measuring and monitoring performance.
Schwinn AC Sport is one of the top choices for spin bikes under $2500 price range. It has a chain and the bike monitor is not included but if they are not your primary concern, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the Schwinn AC Sport indoor cycling bike. To find out more, read our Schwinn AC Sport indoor cycling bike review.
Schwinn AC Sport Exercise Bike:
- Entry-level indoor cycling trainer with innovative Virtual Contact resistance technology
- Uses magnets and aluminum disk to generate smooth, non-wearing resistance
- Dual-density saddle for comfort and stability; 3-position adjustable handlebars
- SPD toe-clip pedals; dual oversized water bottle holders; Smart Release safety system
- 300-pound capacity; measures 20 x 48 x 43 inches (W x H x D); weighs 126 pounds